Wednesday, February 18, 2009

39-49 WOOHOO fixed internet!

My internet has been running a muck! Every time it rains our DSL doesn't work so we switched to Cable internet, besides it being faster it saves us $10 a month! WOOHOO! it only took a good 4 hours to have installed lmao SOOO today I get to play catchup :)

39 Messy face moody girl
moody girl

40 He was tryin SO hard not to laugh!


41 This girl is IN LOVE with hats lately!
lately she is in love with hats :)

42 Hey I'm pregnant! I can eat a batch or two of cookies if I want to HAHAHA


43 I LOVE scented candles!


44 I made this dusty lil guy when I was in high school :p


45 Valentines! I thought of taking a picture of the candle lit dinner I made but I had just taken pics of candles so I went with this instead :D A lil cup'a'love


46 The 15th paying bills FUN! Yes that is a furry orange checkbook cover :p
_

47 My life-line I feel so naked with out it!


48 my BFF Jenn sent her this book. She ADORES it!


49 I just cleaned up my desktop lmao

2 comments:

Sarah Ommen said...

My kids are totally rocking out to your music while we look at your pix! I have good memories associated with kryptonite too! Ava is trying to type!

Tim and Jen said...

Pumpkin Spice mmm, I must have 50 PS candles!!!
I am so glad Rory likes her book! Yay for me!!
I have missed your pictures, but I miss you more!!!