Tuesday, January 27, 2009

27/365 Saying good-bye to the terrible twos

Today is the last time I can say that my little Rory is TWO. :( Tomorrow she will be 3 years old! It is so hard to believe that I have been a mom for 3 years. This little girl has brought so much joy to my life.

Here is a little tribute to my baby girl!

The day we brought her home


6months


1 year


1 year 6 months! Say hello to baby brother!


2 years


2.5 years


and last but not least we are saying good-bye to the terrible twos! These are the last pics I will ever take of her being two!
Saying good-bye to the terrible twos
tomorrow she turns THREE!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rory!
Oh and Jenilee, heads up, 3's are worse than 2's!
Lisa, Jayden and Tristan

Anonymous said...

love this post...watching rory grow & your photog skills...wow...it's so neat to look back!