Sunday, January 4, 2009

4/365

Yesterday my hubby asked me what I wanted to do. We considered many things but decided to start by going out to breakfast :) After breakfast I asked if we could stop off at this store Kissui I had found online. I have been wanting to buy a Mobywrap for my new lil bean as well as start cloth diapering. I knew that the store was on "citrus" so we drove up and down looking for it, I decided to give them a call. HAHAHA NO it is ON Orange/Cajon (same thing. Anyways, so we call and Laura the store owner tells us where to find her. So we park a block away (no parking on the street) and meander on down there. Ok I seriously think this store is adorable! Laura was so nice, and even though I hadn't "planned" on buying anything yesterday I went ahead and bought a bunch of cloth diapers and my mobywrap :) I put the diapers on Logan to try them out today! OMG he looked SOOOO adorable!!!

Made the switch to cloth diapers :)

Then of course we can't forget my sweet little brat Rory. She insists that her stuffed animal is a goat. If I correct her and tell her "no baby" it is a reindeer, she will say "reindeer??? NO GOAT" lol
My sweet lil girl insists that her stuffed animal is a goat lol

Also I had to share this little video! We went to Disneyland today and my sweet little girl is IN LOVE with the Tram. When we go there are only TWO things she wants to do: most importantly ride the tram, and secondly see "Aurora's Castle" lol

No comments: