Monday, January 5, 2009

5/365 Here we go again :p

Well where should I start??? Let's start off with lunch :p

Don't you just LOVE it when you go to a restaurant and they serve you a nice plate of spaghetti, meat balls, and sausage???
Totally oblivious

We got Logan some pizza and he thought that was the funniest thing on earth. He was cracking up with his tongue out lmao uhhh ok little man
silly boy

My little Rory was SOOOOO well behaved! Then I found out why, she was bordering exhaustion!
tired baby

ok seriously that picture does not do that dorky laugh justice! I had to make it animated :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenilee,
LOVE your 365 blog! You are a brave soul!! I attempted to last year and the year before, no luck. LOL. Maybe I will start late this year! I will follow yours! Good job and love the gif, too cute!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! You're off to a great start! How did you do the animated pic? Very cool!